2004년 2월 14일 토요일

GMP 2004.2.14

I've got a long to go.
Say it isn't so.
change your mind
this is not your falut.
I'll let you go.
holding you.
scandle
No girl like that would swear off love.
private dictative = private eye
spoof : 놀림, 조롱, 희문
sniff : (냄새로) 알아채다.
deposit = retaining fee = earnest : 착수금
I'll never love again.
Somewhere, sometime, someguy hurt her. (broke her heart)
expose : 폭로, 폭로기사
accurate = exact
You've nailed it. = Exactly = 정확해, 맞아.
I nailed my shot. = 정확하게 맞혔어
bad for business
boost = increate = raise
tail : 미행v, 뒤를 밟다.
Stay tune : 계속 지켜봐 주세요.
tune = resonance
shampoo
delicious
valentine day
idiom
groggy : 비틀거리는, 휘철거리는, 흔들흔들하는 = lacking energy
I feel a bit groggy.
I'm feeling better since you give me that medicine.
That's great to hear.
Have all of your symptoms gone?
I don't know what is going on.
Until your system recovers.
How are we doing on the medicine?
The prescription finished yesterday.
I'll give you a refill.
(Prescription for anothor week)
nasty : 불결한, 더러운
diarrhea : 설사
round trip : 왕복 여행(표), 주유(일주) 여행(권)
cheer up
draft beer = on tap = 생맥주
First come first served. : 예약 없이 먼저 가는 사람이 임자
keep on the ground : 진정해
Get back to business : 원래로 돌아가서
You are the world champion.
tear jerkeh : 눈물 샘을 자극하는 영화
creepy : 오싹한
sappy : 지나치게 감상적인
exciting time
Don't miss it.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기