2003년 6월 10일 화요일

Compile new Linux kernel.

It's similar to reinstall OS in Windows system.
Get the source code of latest stable Linux kernel, patch, fix and compile.
Then install and restart the Server.

My boss says, "Linux programmer should has compiled the linux kernel. It's an essential course. Don't worry. and Do it N~O~W!!"

Anyway, it seems that it's not working.
I have to go to the server room , undo the new kernel, check the error message.
I need an extention cable to see the Server's status. Because the monitor cable is too short to reach the Server's monitor port.
I can't find an extension cable.
I'll demand some help to server room administrator.
He will go to the office at 10:30.
I'm waiting for him.

@@ I have never succeed in compile kernel. It always make me mad and nervous.
May the God bless me. -.-//

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기