2003년 6월 3일 화요일

[애니] South Park

I see this animation series, everyday.
I have computer files (*.rm) of this ani.
It's small size file and use a few color - Maybe 256 colos -. it's not a detail picture but it looks cool~.
It's really funny and great. full of parody, foul language(like 'fuck', 'shit', 'damn', 'ass', 'bitches', 'kick', 'suck' ..), funny voices.

Heros of this ani are the four kids who study in the elementary school.
They are small and cute.
They are typical American.

You can see many kind of people - black, white, jewish, fat, poor, rich, TV stars, Genetic engieer(scientist), Mayor, chef, cowboy.

I like the south park - the scenery itself -.
It's cold country of USA.
It's snowy. (I like snow)

I like 'Kelly' best. He is poor , wears orange jumper - it's a hood jumper. He dies every series of the Ani except for X-mas special.
I have same clothes as he wear.

After he dies. One of his friends always say, "You basterd~, you killed Kelly'.

http://cie01.korea.ac.kr/cut1/main.htm
* 주현성님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2003-06-07 12:41)
* 주현성님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2004-01-31 15:07)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기